12 Aug 2013, 18:58
12 Aug 2013, 19:51
12 Aug 2013, 22:04
15 Aug 2013, 09:28
So in short:
- enhanced mission system (in-game UI, more intricate)
- update service record tab (new UI, new statistics including global rating, more progression details)
- 4 new Russian medium tanks (tier 6, 7, 8, 10)
- changes to German branch (change of engines, compensation through lower terrain resistance, some shifting in tiers and re-balancing)
- 2 new Chinese premium, tier 8 medium and tier 8 heavy
- 1 new map Tundra
- 3 changed old maps re-released (Swamp, Komarin, Serene Coast)
- edit: I forgot but Spartan Dax reminded me: "Fck yeah, nation specific voice characteristics!"
15 Aug 2013, 09:30
Little_Mantis wrote:- 3 geänderte alte Karten werden neu veröffentlicht (Moor, Komarin und Küste)
15 Aug 2013, 11:28
16 Aug 2013, 08:50
23 Aug 2013, 14:01
* Rebalanced the T26E4 SuperPershing tank (front armour and some other parameters); added the possibility to sell it back for gold; the tank is added to the in-game store.
* For Chinese tanks, the penetration of the APCR shell on the Po-471 122mm guns has been changed from 300mm to 250mm
* Changed the engines and characteristics of German vehicles: Е-50, E-75, Jagdpanther, Jagdpanther II, Jagdtiger, Panther II, Panther, Tiger, Tiger II, VK 28.01.
* Increased the damage and decreased rate of fire for the following Soviet 100mm guns: LB-1, D-10Т, D-10С, LB-1С.
* Corrected some errors on the E-100, SU-76b visual models.
* Significantly expanded the functionality of missions. An interface with description and current mission status has been added to the client.
* Added protection against the accidental selling of tanks.
* Significantly improved the quality of FXAA antialiasing (for improved graphics)
* Completely reworked the statistics and achievement page. Changed players’ global rating calculation.
* Added the voiceovers for each nation’s crews. A crew of a particular nation speaks in their own language. This can be switched on in the settings.
* Localised crew voiceover added – crew members of the relevant nation speak in their own languages. This option can be switched on in the Game settings.
* Fixed some problems with balancer which appeared in Version 8.6 and that were not fixed in Version 8.7.
* Designations returned for all regions: “Иосиф Сталин”, “За Сталина!”, “Сталинец”.
* When enhanced torsions are mounted (all types) the damage of the tank chassis is reduced, as well as the damage of the tank itself through its chassis when ramming and falling.
* When your team is defeated but you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements, you will now receive х1.5 credits and experience (as for the victorious team).
* Multiple fixes and improvements applied to the battle tutorial.
* Changed the rules for determining who caused a ramming. It will now default to the player whose tank has the highest speed at the moment of the ramming encounter.
* If you have been invited to a platoon or tank company, you will now automatically re-login to the server that the invitation was sent from should you disconnect.
* Implemented an option to move crew members in and out of the damaged tank.
* Implemented new option to switch on the inversion of reverse moving: now when reversing and pressing the button to turn in a certain direction your tank will move in this direction, and not the opposite as for disabled inversion.
* The "spall liner" equipment will now also reduce the chance of crew damage: light - 20%, medium - 25%, heavy - 30%, superheavy - 50%.
* In the Hangar, the "main/reserve" tank attribute on the carousel" is now stored on the server rather than the client as it was before.
* When switching off the auto-aiming option, it is no longer necessary to move the aiming indicator off the locked tank.
* Changed the model of flags and base flagpoles for all maps.
* Added the ability to scroll through the list of the enemy team members in the "personal score" bookmark in the battle results statistics window.
* Added automatic shooting when pressing-and-holding the fire button.
* Added a warning about wrong layout or wrong characters when entering a password for the login window.
* The option to dismiss a crew member by right-clicking on them in the hangar has been removed from the context menu to prevent accidental dismissals.
* A detailed description of use and working principles has been added for consumables.
* A link to “recover password” has been added to the login window when entering invalid password.
* Reworked some special effects.
* "We’ve hit them hard" phrase has been removed from the voiceover.
* Fixed some bugs in the after battle statistics window.
* Improved the logic of closing the interface windows by pressing "Esc" button.
* Added new type of visual effects for cumulative projectile ricochets.
* Changed the logic of the "sliders" in the Service window.
* 122 mm D-25T gun with piston shutter removed from KV1-S
29 Aug 2013, 17:02
30 Aug 2013, 16:54