12 Aug 2013, 09:45
"Update 8.8 will introduce some very cool new machines into the Soviet and German lines," said World of Tanks Producer Mike Zhivets. "Strengthened with the addition of even more medium and heavy vehicles, the game's roster will offer players extra variety, while the rebalance within the German line will provide for a more well-rounded experience."
The update will bring an alternative branch of Soviet medium tanks, starting at tier VI. This new line will include the A-43 (tier VI), the A-44 (tier VII), the Object 416 (tier VIII), and the Object 140 that will take its place as the nation’s top medium tier option.
Fans of the German tech tree will see the debut of two new vehicles: the tier IV DW Heavy Chariot and the tier VI VK3002 (M) medium tank. The VK3001H medium tank will be moved to tier V, undergo rebalancing, and become a heavy tank, the VK3601H will also be become a heavy vehicle.
The 8.8 Update will also introduce two new Chinese premium machines, the tier VIII T-34-3 medium tank and the 112 tier VIII heavy tank, as well as a new battle arena with autumn setting: Tundra.
- confirmed: RU second medium branch will start from T-34 and end with T-54, Object 140 will be a tier 10, unlockable from T-54, Object 430 and the other T9 tank will come later
- Superpershing will be changed in 8.8 apparently
- there will be German rebalance in 8.8 too
- Tiger I will be changed in 8.8
- both Tigers will get maximum speed buff in 8.8
- 8.8 will bring an interesting feature: players, who lose the battle, but get one of the medals or achievements in the game (you know, sniper, steel wall and all those others) will get the same amout of credits and XP, as if he won!
12 Aug 2013, 10:23
12 Aug 2013, 13:18
12 Aug 2013, 13:51
12 Aug 2013, 14:25
12 Aug 2013, 14:59
12 Aug 2013, 16:27
12 Aug 2013, 16:57
12 Aug 2013, 17:20
12 Aug 2013, 17:32
Tsun wrote:Na ja, die sind am schönsten zu fahren. Und im CW aktuell ziemlich gefragt.
Und ich habe ja noch viel zu wenige!